×
REAL MONEY BALANCE
Loading
Home
Flip a Coin
Deposit/Withdraw
My Games and Cashback
Free Cash Contests
Download Android Application
Real Poker
Fantasy Sports
Picture Gallery
My Account
Affiliate Program
Points Store
Support
Logout
Home
Flip a Coin
Flip a Coin
Real Flip a Coin
Wallet
Your Bitcoin wallet
Bonuses
Bitcoin Bonuses
Point Store
Redeem your points
Free Entry
Free guaranteed prizes
Flip a Coin
3 Simple Flip A Coin Steps
Want to play Flip a coin with others?
Flip Coin

3 Simple Flip A Coin Steps

Date Published: 5th January 2021
Author: Garey Kennedy
The chance of winning a coin toss between two players is 50/50 if a genuine method is used. Research has however proven the side facing up to have a 51% probability and the other one 49% making it important for you to become a flipper during a toss. Being a flipper is advantageous to determine your significant success as you will be able to identify which side is up while manipulating an outcome to your preference. Once you have identified a flipping technique, make sure to practice it frequently to enable you to get experience hence increasing chances of success. Certain steps will maximize your coin toss success if mastered and practiced in a game.

3 Simple Flip A Coin Steps

The first step is to perform a toss by holding a coin at the end of your index. To achieve this, you must hold a coin between the end of your index finger and the middle one. Let some part of the coin stick out; probably 67% of a coin should be away from a finger. Ensure your chosen side of the coin is placed up to bring an advantageous 51% possibility of a win over 49% before proceeding.

Tweak your hand upward while lifting the finger that holds the coin. This should be done gently with a reasonable amount of force to avoid tossing the coin away from the designated area. Make sure there are a considerable number of spins while tossing as too many spins, the coin will fly away and with too few spins, the toss will look unfair. Remember to move your index finger away from the coin to avoid it bumping away, bringing inaccuracy. Moving your index finger out of the way will minimize movement and bring accuracy to the trick. Don't forget to note the side facing up at the beginning of this step to predict the best possible outcome.

Put into consideration how you catch a coin eventually as you should do this in that same direction you threw it with not against. In a similar motion, open your palm to easily catch a coin once tossed. Maintaining this technique from the start will ensure a coin lands in the same order it started. When a coin is on heads it will possibly stand on heads while if it is on tails it will stick on the tail side. Make sure to repeat this technique to master it correctly.

The first step is to perform

If you find this technique hard to master, you can try fooling your opponent with another trick. You will be required to perform the same trick but alter the results in the final step. Start by feeling the coin sides with your fingers to identify if an outcome is heads or tails. Then do a flip with the same technique without using much force. Using your dominant hand here will enable you to achieve. After you catch the coin tossed, slide your thumb under your fingers undetected by an opponent. It will enable a person to feel and adjust a coin to your liking.
Tips To Win A Coin Toss
Coin flipping may look simple at the beginning before someone starts to lose in the game. A player can't just toss a coin and catc ...
Motivational Quotes For Flip The Coin Practice
Decisions are sometimes difficult to make but there are words of encouragement that can help in decision-making. Some believe that ...
The benefits of flip a coin app
Flipping coins is used by different sports to determine which team will start the game. In games like football and cricket, a refe ...
The Teaching of Flipping A Coin
Coin tossing exists as a simple event that is carried out by simply flipping a coin into the air or spinning the object on a hard ...
3 Simple Flip A Coin Steps
The chance of winning a coin toss between two players is 50/50 if a genuine method is used. Research has however proven the side f ...
The Basics Of Flip a Coin
Flipping a coin has proven to be an effective way of deciding between two options for example during sporting events. In sporting ...
The Use of Coin Toss to Determine Fate
Coin tossing was invented to use the outcome of a coin to determine the fate of the players. Other than the use of coins to trade, ...
Strategies to succeed in coin-tossing
Tossing a coin is assumed to be the most effective way of making decisions. This is because there can only be two outcomes, heads ...
Coin toss probability issues
Working out the chances of something taking place is a math problem that is frequently applied in the real world and understanding ...
Getting Desired Results in Coin Flipping
The act of tossing a coin is a common occurrence used to achieve different goals by different people. It can be done to just have ...
Coin flips and it's problems
Flipping a coin is a game of chance, and with chances, you can be on either sides of the coin at any time. The heads or tail crite ...
How Reliable Is Coin Flipping
Flipping coins is a practice that started several decades ago especially in the game of football. The aim of flipping a coin was t ...
Contact Us
Visit our flip a coin support to ask any operational questions.